Inland Empire News
Dirt bike rider dead after Jurupa Valley accident
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A dirt bike rider is dead after being involved in an accident in Jurupa Valley Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
The male victim was riding the motorcycle at a dirt sports park in the 12000 block of Holly Street around 12:30 p.m. While performing a tabletop jump, he was dislodged from the bike, tossed through the air and onto the ground, according to Jurupa Valley deputies.
Paramedics treated the victim at the scene. He was then transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center where he died from his injuries.
The victim's name has not been released.
accident, riverside county, inland empire news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 34 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought 27 min ago
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 12 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate