Inland Empire News
Dirt bike rider dead after Jurupa Valley accident
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A dirt bike rider is dead after being involved in an accident in Jurupa Valley Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
The male victim was riding the motorcycle at a dirt sports park in the 12000 block of Holly Street around 12:30 p.m. While performing a tabletop jump, he was dislodged from the bike, tossed through the air and onto the ground, according to Jurupa Valley deputies.
Paramedics treated the victim at the scene. He was then transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center where he died from his injuries.
The victim's name has not been released.
accident, riverside county, inland empire news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 17 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role