Inland Empire News
2 residential burglary suspects arrested in Corona
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles men have been arrested for residential burglary after they were caught trying to break in to homes in Corona.
Police received a call regarding suspicious behavior in the 3800 block of Wasatch Drive at about 1:45 p.m. on Monday. The caller said two black male adults were knocking and kicking at her door. She also said the suspects were trying to open a side window of a house across the street.
Responding officers surrounded the area and established a perimeter. One suspect was found ducking down in the bushes, and the second suspect was found hiding in the Cleveland National Forest area. Both were arrested for residential burglary.
The suspects were identified as 27-year-old Keith Jackson and 26-year-old Kenny Warren, both of Los Angeles. Warren was currently on parole for burglary, and both are admitted gang members.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call the Corona Police Department at (951) 736-2330.
inland empire news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 53 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Stress management tip - call your doctor
18 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
13 min ago