Inland Empire News
NACA kicks off event in Ontario to help struggling homeowners
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- If you are falling behind on your mortgage payments, help is on the way. Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America is back in the Inland Empire Thursday morning, offering relief to homeowners.
The NACA event, called American Dream, kicked off at the Ontario Convention Center, located at 2000 E. Convention Center Way. The event is free and will last through Monday.
Hundreds of counselors and bank representatives from all of the major lenders are at the event to help homeowners lower their payments. They can also help home buyers get the best mortgage at below the market fixed rate.
The event takes place from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can register at www.naca.com or call (888) 499-6222.
housing market, inland empire news
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill 51 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead 11 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role