Inland Empire News
NACA kicks off event in Ontario to help struggling homeowners
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- If you are falling behind on your mortgage payments, help is on the way. Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America is back in the Inland Empire Thursday morning, offering relief to homeowners.
The NACA event, called American Dream, kicked off at the Ontario Convention Center, located at 2000 E. Convention Center Way. The event is free and will last through Monday.
Hundreds of counselors and bank representatives from all of the major lenders are at the event to help homeowners lower their payments. They can also help home buyers get the best mortgage at below the market fixed rate.
The event takes place from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can register at www.naca.com or call (888) 499-6222.
housing market, inland empire news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 37 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 52 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 10 min ago
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 23 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker 44 min ago