Inland Empire News
NACA kicks off event in Ontario to help struggling homeowners
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- If you are falling behind on your mortgage payments, help is on the way. Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America is back in the Inland Empire Thursday morning, offering relief to homeowners.
The NACA event, called American Dream, kicked off at the Ontario Convention Center, located at 2000 E. Convention Center Way. The event is free and will last through Monday.
Hundreds of counselors and bank representatives from all of the major lenders are at the event to help homeowners lower their payments. They can also help home buyers get the best mortgage at below the market fixed rate.
The event takes place from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can register at www.naca.com or call (888) 499-6222.
housing market, inland empire news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
58 min ago