Inland Empire News
Los Osos High School football game fight dispersed with pepper spray
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- Deputies in Rancho Cucamonga were forced to use pepper spray to disperse a large crowd that gathered after a fight at a high school football game.
Five to 10 people were involved in a fight Friday night at Los Osos High School following a game against their rival, Rancho Cucamonga High School.
Deputies say security guards broke up the fight and detained two people. That's when about 300 people gathered around them to see what was going on.
Deputies called for assistance from other law-enforcement agencies and shot pepper spray into the air.
The crowd then dispersed. No injuries were reported.
san bernardino county, fight, inland empire news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 50 min ago
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 8 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker