Inland Empire News
Chino fundraising walkathon targets world hunger
CHINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A walkathon was held in Chino Sunday morning to help end hunger.
The walkathon was sponsored by Walk for Humanity, a project by MK USA, a Muslim youth organization. WhyHunger, Humanity First and the Harbor Community Benefit Foundation were some of the partners involved in Sunday's event.
The walkathon was the coalition's second annual event.
The goal is to raise money and awareness to fight hunger in America.
charity, inland empire news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report