Inland Empire News
Rialto car shooting death probe underway
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway after a man was shot and killed while driving a car in a Rialto neighborhood.
According to Rialto police, the shooting occurred shortly after 5 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of West Jackson Street.
Investigators say the driver was shot multiple times, and then his car crashed into a fence outside a home in the 1000 block of North Willow Avenue.
Police found the driver slumped behind the wheel of the car. He was rushed to the hospital but died from his wounds.
The victim was later identified as Richard Santoscoy, said to be in his mid-40s.
Shortly before 5 a.m. Saturday, police arrested a suspect in the case. Investigators say the suspect and victim knew each other, and the shooting was not gang related.
The suspect, identified as Ingram Hoadena, was arrested at a relative's apartment in Rialto.
san bernardino county, shooting, arrest, car crash, inland empire news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 53 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 16 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 4 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite in Russia 18 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour