Inland Empire News
La Quinta bank robbery: Surveillance images released of suspect
LA QUINTA, RIVERSIDE COUNTY (KABC) -- The Riverside County Sheriff's Department has released surveillance images from a La Quinta US Bank branch in hopes of identifying and locating a bank robbery suspect.
A man wearing a blond wig robbed the branch located on the 7800 block of Highway 11 around 1:40 p.m. Saturday.
The suspect entered the branch, walked up to a teller and said he had a gun as he demanded money. The teller complied and the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
He was described as a white man, between 40 and 50 years old, standing around 6 feet 2 inches with a medium build.
The suspect was sporting a handle-bar mustache, a white bandana over his head, a dark-hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and gold mirror sunglasses.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to contact Investigator Melissa Nieburger at the sheriff's Thermal station at (760) 863-8950.
CNS contributed to this report.
bank robbery, riverside county, caught on tape, inland empire news
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors