Inland Empire News
Power out in San Bernardino after truck hits power line
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Residents in San Bernardino were without power after a truck crashed into a power pole Saturday.
The accident happened near 9th Street and Perris Avenue around 11 p.m.
Witnesses told police they saw two people fleeing the scene. No arrests have been made.
Southern California Edison officials say there were 7,117 people initially affected by the impact of the crash. As of 9 a.m. Sunday, 373 customers remained without power.
Full restoration was expected by 11 p.m.
power outage, san bernardino county, car crash, hit and run, inland empire news
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash 1 min ago
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 attacked by bees in La Cañada Flintridge 25 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder 38 min ago
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 15 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 19 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks