Inland Empire News
Ontario man dead after shooting; investigation underway
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Ontario Saturday night that left a 23-year-old man dead.
Ontario police responded to a home in the 200 block of West Ralston Street at 8:19 p.m. after receiving a call about a male suffering from a gunshot wound. When they arrived, officers found a man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The man, identified as Horacio Hernandez Jr. of Ontario, was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries. He died a short time later.
Detectives say they have not yet established a motive for the shooting, but the investigation is still in the early stages.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Ontario Police Department at (909) 395-2001.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video