Inland Empire News
Norco man arrested for child molestation
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A Norco man was arrested for child molestation after he surrendered to detectives at the Jurupa Valley Station Saturday.
Authorities say Ronald Littlefield, 53, of Norco was arrested and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for multiple counts of related charges.
An investigation began after deputies responded to a residence in the 3700 block of Alhambra Street in reference to a recent child molestation investigation.
Investigators say they have since determined that Littlefield sexually molested two children over a period of several years.
Littlefield is being held on $3 million bail.
Anyone with information regarding this incident was urged to contact Detective Gonzales or Detective Hernandez at the Jurupa Valley Station at (951) 955-2600.
arrest, child abuse, sex crimes, inland empire news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 50 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 13 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite in Russia 15 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour