Inland Empire News
Ho Ho Parade in San Bernardino canceled due to money and safety concerns
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- It's been a tradition for more than half a century, but this year the annual Ho Ho Parade in San Bernardino has been canceled. Money and safety concerns are to blame.
The bankrupt city isn't completely turning its shoulder on Christmas; instead San Bernardino will hold a two-night holiday celebration at Court Street Square next to City Hall.
The event will feature a chance to meet Santa and see city vehicles adorned with Christmas lights.
The event will run from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Dec. 18 and Dec. 19.
parade, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 4 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments