Inland Empire News
Indio High School student diagnosed with tuberculosis
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A student at Indio High School has been diagnosed with active tuberculosis.
The entire student body of Indio High has been sent letters explaining the situation and recommending TB screening options.
The student attended classes from September through the middle of November. The student is not currently in school, and is expected to make a full recovery.
health, inland empire news
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 47 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors