Inland Empire News
Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in Colton
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A Salvation Army major in Colton broke a record for continuously ringing a bell.
Maj. Butch Soriano hit his goal of 100 straight hours at 1 p.m. Saturday.
The bell-ringer broke a previous record Friday night outside a store in Colton. At that time he was at 80 hours, but he kept with it all through the night and Saturday morning.
Soriano did take a break for five minutes every hour.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop 25 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea 3 min ago
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Salt water treatment helps rare lung disease
15 min ago