Inland Empire News
Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in Colton
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A Salvation Army major in Colton broke a record for continuously ringing a bell.
Maj. Butch Soriano hit his goal of 100 straight hours at 1 p.m. Saturday.
The bell-ringer broke a previous record Friday night outside a store in Colton. At that time he was at 80 hours, but he kept with it all through the night and Saturday morning.
Soriano did take a break for five minutes every hour.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)