Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino Police Department is investigating a shooting that left an 18-year-old man dead Saturday night.
Officers on patrol heard several gunshots in the area of Evans and E streets around 10:30 p.m. As they investigated, officers located the victim, who had sustained gunshots wounds to his upper torso.
The wounded man was taken to St. Bernardine Medical Center where he died a short time later. He was identified as Kameron Brandon Patterson of San Bernardino.
Police say Patterson did not live in the area where the incident occurred. They say he had just left a nearby apartment after visiting a friend.
No suspect information has been released. The motive for the attack is not known.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact Det. Steve Turner at (909) 384-5647 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, homicide investigation, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 32 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 19 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 24 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors