Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino Police Department is investigating a shooting that left an 18-year-old man dead Saturday night.
Officers on patrol heard several gunshots in the area of Evans and E streets around 10:30 p.m. As they investigated, officers located the victim, who had sustained gunshots wounds to his upper torso.
The wounded man was taken to St. Bernardine Medical Center where he died a short time later. He was identified as Kameron Brandon Patterson of San Bernardino.
Police say Patterson did not live in the area where the incident occurred. They say he had just left a nearby apartment after visiting a friend.
No suspect information has been released. The motive for the attack is not known.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact Det. Steve Turner at (909) 384-5647 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, homicide investigation, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 55 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 39 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 1 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts