Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino Police Department is investigating a shooting that left an 18-year-old man dead Saturday night.
Officers on patrol heard several gunshots in the area of Evans and E streets around 10:30 p.m. As they investigated, officers located the victim, who had sustained gunshots wounds to his upper torso.
The wounded man was taken to St. Bernardine Medical Center where he died a short time later. He was identified as Kameron Brandon Patterson of San Bernardino.
Police say Patterson did not live in the area where the incident occurred. They say he had just left a nearby apartment after visiting a friend.
No suspect information has been released. The motive for the attack is not known.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact Det. Steve Turner at (909) 384-5647 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, homicide investigation, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians