Inland Empire News
Moreno Valley 7-month-old on life support, abuse probe underway
MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A 7-month-old girl remains on life support in Moreno Valley, and investigators want to know if she was abused.
The baby was having trouble breathing when she was taken to the Riverside County Medical Center on Monday. She is not expected to survive.
Police say medical procedures established that her injuries were suspicious.
Officials are not releasing her name as they continue their investigation.
The Moreno Valley Police Department and the Riverside County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Unit are investigating. If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact Investigator Dean at (951) 955-2777 or Detective Posson at (951) 486-6700.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse 12 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 16 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 56 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts