Inland Empire News
Upland T-Mobile store robbery suspect sought
UPLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is underway for a suspect behind an armed robbery at a T-Mobile store in Upland.
On Friday, police say the suspect barged into the store with a silver semi-automatic handgun. Authorities say he then forced the employees into a back room, where he made them fill a bag with Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy Note 3s.
Investigators say the suspect fled in a newer model red or burgundy Kia 4-door vehicle. The car had paper plates, mirrored tinted windows and was driven by a get-away driver. That driver was described as a 17-or 18-year-old African American female.
Officials say the car has possible damage to the driver's side rear area, due to a collision while fleeing the scene.
The suspect was described as an African American male in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 150 pounds. He was wearing black jeans, a hooded sweatshirt, white tennis shoes, a surgical mask and gloves.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Potts at (909) 946-7624.
robbery, san bernardino county, iPhone, inland empire news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 13 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 36 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...