Inland Empire News
Upland T-Mobile store robbery suspect sought
UPLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is underway for a suspect behind an armed robbery at a T-Mobile store in Upland.
On Friday, police say the suspect barged into the store with a silver semi-automatic handgun. Authorities say he then forced the employees into a back room, where he made them fill a bag with Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy Note 3s.
Investigators say the suspect fled in a newer model red or burgundy Kia 4-door vehicle. The car had paper plates, mirrored tinted windows and was driven by a get-away driver. That driver was described as a 17-or 18-year-old African American female.
Officials say the car has possible damage to the driver's side rear area, due to a collision while fleeing the scene.
The suspect was described as an African American male in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, weighing about 150 pounds. He was wearing black jeans, a hooded sweatshirt, white tennis shoes, a surgical mask and gloves.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact Detective Jim Potts at (909) 946-7624.
robbery, san bernardino county, iPhone, inland empire news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 53 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 38 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 22 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts