Inland Empire News
Highland phone store robbery pictures released
HIGHLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department released surveillance images Friday of an armed-robbery suspect who stole money and property from an AT&T phone store in Highland in December.
An African-American man wearing dark clothing and a baseball cap entered the store on Greenspot Road in Highland at about 8:10 p.m. on December 30, 2013. He brandished a semiautomatic handgun and ordered customers and employees into a rear office, where he took their personal cellphones.
Two employees were ordered to put all the smartphones and tablet computers in the store into two bags, and the suspect emptied the cash registers and fled the store with the money and the merchandise. It was not known if he left on foot or in a vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man in his late 30s, standing 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a heavy build. He had black hair, brown eyes and patchy facial hair with gray in it.
The suspect wore a black puffy jacket with a hood, black sweatpants with cargo pockets, and a gray or black baseball cap.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to call Detective Donald Patton at (909) 425-9793, extension 246. To remain anonymous, call the We-Tip hotline at (800) 78-CRIME, or visit wetip.com.
caught on tape, robbery, inland empire news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 54 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
33 min ago