Inland Empire News
Repair shop finds child porn on computer; man arrested
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man who took his computer to a repair shop ended up being arrested after child porn was found on the device.
Temecula officers responded to the computer repair shop Thursday after child pornography images were found on Michael David Otten's computer.
Investigators served a search warrant Friday at the 43-year-old's Murrieta home and arrested him for felony possession of child pornography.
Otten was booked at the Southwest Detention Center.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at (951) 696-3000.
arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 2 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge 26 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed 20 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 58 min ago
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 56 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker