Inland Empire News
Chino convenience store robberies: Suspect arrested
CHINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect has been arrested in connection to a string of robberies across San Bernardino County.
The robberies all took place Friday between 3:50 a.m. and 4:42 a.m. The suspect was connected to three robberies at 7-Eleven locations in Chino, Montclair and Ontario and a Shell gas station also in Ontario.
Eyewitness News aired a surveillance photo of the suspect released by Chino Police. A viewer saw the image Monday night, contacted authorities and identified the suspect as 23-year-old Justin Noblitt.
Detectives followed up on the lead and arrested Noblitt without incident around 11:30 p.m. Monday. Investigators said he confessed to the robberies and also claimed responsibility for four more.
He is being held at a hospital, where he was being treated for injuries sustained before his arrest. Once released from medical care, Noblitt will be booked at the West Valley Detention Center for robbery.
If you have any information about these robberies, you're urged to contact the Chino Police Department at (909) 628-1234.
caught on tape, robbery, san bernardino county, arrest, inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 8 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video