Inland Empire News
Pechanga Resort Casino shooting leaves man dead
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was fatally shot in a guest room at the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula Friday night.
Deputies responded to the casino located on the 45000 block of Pechanga Parkway around 11 p.m., and found a man suffering from gunshot wounds in the lobby of the casino.
Police say the victim entered the lobby of the casino following the shooting to seek emergency medical treatment.
He was transported to Temecula Valley Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
A female, associated with the victim, was located in a guest room at the casino suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
The victims' identities have not been released.
Deputies say no suspects are outstanding, and that the shooting stemmed from a domestic violence incident. No further details were released.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with any information regarding this incident was urged to contact Investigators Bowen of the Sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777 or Investigator Devine of the Sheriff's Southwest Station at (951) 696-3000.
shooting, riverside county, inland empire news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 13 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 24 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
28 min ago