Missing Woodland Hills family found
A family of four that went missing after a weekend getaway was found Thursday night.
Johnny Nguyen, 28, his wife Jessica and their two sons Joshua and Jacob, ages 8 and 2, were last heard from via text message on their way to Laughlin on August 22.
They stayed at various hotels on the Las Vegas strip, and were expected to return to Woodland Hills but never returned.
Family members said the family returned Thursday night. No further information was available.
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 55 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd 24 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist 56 min ago
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'