Help sought after woman's disappearance
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help after a Hollywood woman's mysterious disappearance.
Lesley Herring hasn't been seen since early February, and police are calling her disappearance suspicious.
Herring was last seen with her husband at their home in a Hollywood condominium community.
Detectives said the couple had an argument, and she was missing the next day.
However, police said it was her sister Aasha Davis, not her husband, who reported her missing. Davis had noticed Lesley hadn't shown up for work in several days.
Herring's car and personal belongings were all found intact at her home, and it's as if she just vanished.
Police said Herring's husband has not had much to say about the disappearance.
"I would describe his cooperation as fragmented and less than helpful," said LAPD Det. Chris Gable.
Gable said he did not have any details on what the couple argued about, and said he was told that the husband went back to sleep after the argument, and when he woke up at about 9 a.m., she was gone.
Herring's husband Lyle Herring was at the news conference about his wife's disappearance and did not answer any questions.
Anyone with information is urged to call LAPD Homicide detectives at (213) 972-2915.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy 9 min ago
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- Coyotes search for water in IE communities
42 min ago