Gang shooting turns to police shooting
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- An alleged gang shooting turned into a deadly police shooting in Norwalk Monday.
Police said members of a special crime suppression unit happened to witness a gang shooting just before 7 p.m. on the 11000 block of Firestone Boulevard.
Officers apparently fired in response, killing one suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
An investigation is underway into the deadly shooting.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
8 min ago