Gang shooting turns to police shooting
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- An alleged gang shooting turned into a deadly police shooting in Norwalk Monday.
Police said members of a special crime suppression unit happened to witness a gang shooting just before 7 p.m. on the 11000 block of Firestone Boulevard.
Officers apparently fired in response, killing one suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
An investigation is underway into the deadly shooting.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys 2 min ago
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- 3 arrested for stealing gas from Fontana station
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school 17 min ago
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture 48 min ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial 14 min ago
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Cool Kid creates a club to help seniors
12 min ago