Gang shooting turns to police shooting
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- An alleged gang shooting turned into a deadly police shooting in Norwalk Monday.
Police said members of a special crime suppression unit happened to witness a gang shooting just before 7 p.m. on the 11000 block of Firestone Boulevard.
Officers apparently fired in response, killing one suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
An investigation is underway into the deadly shooting.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained 44 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 37 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue 28 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour 49 min ago