Los Angeles News
Suspicious object removed from Griffith Park
GRIFFITH PARK, Calif. -- A suspicious object was removed from near the Riverside and Crystal Springs entrance to Griffith Park.
The discovery prompted a brief closure of the park.
According to authorities, the LAPD bomb squad removed the object and found no explosives.
griffith park, road closure, suspicious object, los angeles news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 15 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 13 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts