Los Angeles News
Man shot to death on Pico Rivera lawn
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public help in finding whoever shot a man to death in Pico Rivera.
A family says they were in their home in the 7600 block of Keltonview Drive when they heard what they thought were firecrackers at about 2 a.m. New Year's Day.
When they went outside, they found a man shot in the head on their lawn.
Officers said the Hispanic male victim died at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Anyone with more information about the killing is asked to call the sheriff's homicide bureau at (323) 890-5500.
pico rivera, homicide investigation, shooting, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 15 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 13 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Missing flight's last words were routine 40 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 52 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 36 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand 19 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons