Los Angeles News
Man shot to death on Pico Rivera lawn
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public help in finding whoever shot a man to death in Pico Rivera.
A family says they were in their home in the 7600 block of Keltonview Drive when they heard what they thought were firecrackers at about 2 a.m. New Year's Day.
When they went outside, they found a man shot in the head on their lawn.
Officers said the Hispanic male victim died at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Anyone with more information about the killing is asked to call the sheriff's homicide bureau at (323) 890-5500.
pico rivera, homicide investigation, shooting, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 18 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks