Los Angeles News
Man shot to death on Pico Rivera lawn
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public help in finding whoever shot a man to death in Pico Rivera.
A family says they were in their home in the 7600 block of Keltonview Drive when they heard what they thought were firecrackers at about 2 a.m. New Year's Day.
When they went outside, they found a man shot in the head on their lawn.
Officers said the Hispanic male victim died at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Anyone with more information about the killing is asked to call the sheriff's homicide bureau at (323) 890-5500.
pico rivera, homicide investigation, shooting, los angeles news
- Video released in attack of transgender woman 42 min ago
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 33 min ago
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director 22 min ago
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7 25 min ago
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- California DMV tackles 'driverless car'...
9 min ago