Los Angeles News
Man shot to death on Pico Rivera lawn
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (KABC) -- Sheriff's detectives are asking for the public help in finding whoever shot a man to death in Pico Rivera.
A family says they were in their home in the 7600 block of Keltonview Drive when they heard what they thought were firecrackers at about 2 a.m. New Year's Day.
When they went outside, they found a man shot in the head on their lawn.
Officers said the Hispanic male victim died at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Anyone with more information about the killing is asked to call the sheriff's homicide bureau at (323) 890-5500.
pico rivera, homicide investigation, shooting, los angeles news
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 46 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders 22 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed 8 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts