Los Angeles News
O.J. back in court over his court day attire
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The O.J Simpson civil lawsuit will be back before a judge on Monday morning.
This time, the issue is the suit that Simpson was wearing when he was acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
The O.J. Simpson civil lawsuit will be back before a judge in the morning.
Goldman's father Fred is suing Simpson and Simpson's former manager Mike Gilbert for possession of the suit.
A settlement conference will be held in a Los Angeles court on Monday at 10 a.m. at Santa Monica.
celebrity, murder, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 35 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 10 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy 48 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke