Los Angeles News
2 critically injured in Koreatown shooting
Two people were in critical condition Tuesday afternoon after they were both shot in Koreatown.
Officers from the LAPD Olympic Division and L.A. City firefighters were called to 1121 S. Irolo Street around 4:30 p.m. when shots were reported fired.
Both victims were transported to area hospitals. They were both reported to be in critical condition.
A suspect was arrested on a nearby rooftop. The suspect was reportedly fighting with officers during the arrest.
Irolo is near Pico Blvd., west of Normandie Ave. All lanes of Pico were blocked in the area during the investigation.
koreatown, shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works 23 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Family, friends honor Hesperia soldier
44 min ago