Los Angeles News
Mom backs car into 1-year-old, killing him
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said a mother didn't see her 1-year-old toddler as she backed out of the driveway in Pomona, killing the boy on Tuesday.
Police said the 16-year-old mother hit the child on the 600 block of Muir Street at 7:50 a.m. The boy was transported to Pomona Valley Medical Center, where he died.
The mother reportedly does not have a driver's license, and the incident is still under investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
accident, pomona, los angeles news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 9 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done 39 min ago
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 39 min ago
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 46 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry