Los Angeles News
Mom backs car into 1-year-old, killing him
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said a mother didn't see her 1-year-old toddler as she backed out of the driveway in Pomona, killing the boy on Tuesday.
Police said the 16-year-old mother hit the child on the 600 block of Muir Street at 7:50 a.m. The boy was transported to Pomona Valley Medical Center, where he died.
The mother reportedly does not have a driver's license, and the incident is still under investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
accident, pomona, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 24 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 1 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Missing flight's last words were routine 49 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 45 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup 9 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions 8 min ago
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand 28 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons