Los Angeles News
LAPD: Suspicious device call at USC was hoax
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The LAPD said they have determined that a call of a suspicious device at USC on Wednesday was a hoax.
Campus police received a call of a suspicious device in the Leavey Library. The library was evacuated as authorities investigated.
Police did not find anything yet but took precautions, keeping the school on lockdown.
No further information is available at this time.
suspicious object, usc, los angeles news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 1 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 40 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 34 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments