Los Angeles News
LAPD: Suspicious device call at USC was hoax
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The LAPD said they have determined that a call of a suspicious device at USC on Wednesday was a hoax.
Campus police received a call of a suspicious device in the Leavey Library. The library was evacuated as authorities investigated.
Police did not find anything yet but took precautions, keeping the school on lockdown.
No further information is available at this time.
suspicious object, usc, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 32 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
17 min ago