Los Angeles News
Hit-and-run driver kills woman in Koreatown
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are searching for a hit-and-run driver who killed an elderly woman in L.A.'s Koreatown on Monday night.
The 61-year-old woman was struck while crossing the intersection on Olympic Boulevard and Manhattan Place at about 11:30 p.m. She was declared dead at the scene. Her name was withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Witnesses told police that the vehicle involved in the accident was a white sedan. It was last seen traveling northbound on St. Andrews Place.
Police need the public's help finding the driver. Anyone with information is urged to call the LAPD Olympic station at (213) 382-9102.
accident, hit and run, koreatown, los angeles news, sid garcia
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter