Los Angeles News
2 shot in Hollywood officer-involved shooting
HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- At least two people have been shot in an officer-involved shooting in Hollywood.
LAPD officers responded to reports of domestic disturbance and assault with a deadly weapon in Hollywood just before 2 p.m. Thursday.
Officers arrived at an apartment building at 1210 N. Las Palmas Ave. near Lexington Ave. The disturbance was coming from an apartment on the first floor.
Officers found a male suspect with a gun and a woman who was reportedly shot. Officers then opened fire and shot what is believed to be the suspect.
Witnesses reported seeing two victims transported in ambulances in critical condition.
One witness described one person as a woman about 35 years old, and the other, a man in his early 50s.
Witnesses said four to five shots were heard.
Police say all suspects are in custody and all officers are accounted for.
It was initially reported that four people were shot in the incident.
hollywood, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 3 min ago
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
11 min ago