Los Angeles News
2 shot in Hollywood officer-involved shooting
HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- At least two people have been shot in an officer-involved shooting in Hollywood.
LAPD officers responded to reports of domestic disturbance and assault with a deadly weapon in Hollywood just before 2 p.m. Thursday.
Officers arrived at an apartment building at 1210 N. Las Palmas Ave. near Lexington Ave. The disturbance was coming from an apartment on the first floor.
Officers found a male suspect with a gun and a woman who was reportedly shot. Officers then opened fire and shot what is believed to be the suspect.
Witnesses reported seeing two victims transported in ambulances in critical condition.
One witness described one person as a woman about 35 years old, and the other, a man in his early 50s.
Witnesses said four to five shots were heard.
Police say all suspects are in custody and all officers are accounted for.
It was initially reported that four people were shot in the incident.
hollywood, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law 54 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients 27 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds