Los Angeles News
Trader Joe's clerk shot during robbery
EAGLE ROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said a clerk was shot during a robbery at a Trader Joe's grocery store in Eagle Rock on Sunday night.
Two armed men entered the store after it closed in the 1500 block of Colorado Boulevard at about 10:20 p.m., authorities said.
Officers say a clerk hit one of the suspects over the head with a bottle. The other robber then shot the clerk in the leg.
The clerk was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
The two gunmen and a driver in a getaway car are still outstanding. Anyone with information about the robbery is urged to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
eagle rock, robbery, shooting, los angeles news
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross 45 min ago
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 43 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Deputy-involved shooting in Compton; man dead 9 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 33 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews