Los Angeles News
Trader Joe's clerk shot during robbery
EAGLE ROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said a clerk was shot during a robbery at a Trader Joe's grocery store in Eagle Rock on Sunday night.
Two armed men entered the store after it closed in the 1500 block of Colorado Boulevard at about 10:20 p.m., authorities said.
Officers say a clerk hit one of the suspects over the head with a bottle. The other robber then shot the clerk in the leg.
The clerk was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
The two gunmen and a driver in a getaway car are still outstanding. Anyone with information about the robbery is urged to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
eagle rock, robbery, shooting, los angeles news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2