Los Angeles News
Trader Joe's clerk shot during robbery
EAGLE ROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- Police said a clerk was shot during a robbery at a Trader Joe's grocery store in Eagle Rock on Sunday night.
Two armed men entered the store after it closed in the 1500 block of Colorado Boulevard at about 10:20 p.m., authorities said.
Officers say a clerk hit one of the suspects over the head with a bottle. The other robber then shot the clerk in the leg.
The clerk was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
The two gunmen and a driver in a getaway car are still outstanding. Anyone with information about the robbery is urged to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
eagle rock, robbery, shooting, los angeles news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 1 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 32 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker