Los Angeles News
Man killed during argument in Baldwin Hills
BALDWIN HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a man they say shot and killed a father of three young children during an argument in Baldwin Hills on Saturday.
Police said they found 30-year-old Marlon Usher lying in the street on Don Tomaso Drive near Valley Ridge Avenue at about 2 a.m. He had several gunshot wounds to his head and torso.
The victim's sister Denise Usher said he was shot at close range.
"I know somebody knows something. He was just left here in the middle of the street, like he wasn't nobody or nothing. Nobody deserves that," she said.
Anyone with information on the shooting is urged to call (877) LAPD-24-7.
baldwin hills, homicide investigation, murder, shooting, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months