Los Angeles News
Camarillo woman charged in 2008 model murder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Thousand Oaks woman was charged Monday afternoon in the death of a 21-year-old aspiring model.
On Thursday, Camarillo police arrested 44-year-old Kelly Park and her roommate 34-year-old Ronnie Case in connection with the killing. Pending further investigation, prosecutors have declined to immediately charge Case in connection with the murder.
Park faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors recommended that she be held in lieu of $1 million bail.
Santa Monica police said there could be more arrests in the case.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call police at (310) 458-8488.
santa monica, murder, arrest, los angeles news
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 34 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
13 min ago