Los Angeles News
Camarillo woman charged in 2008 model murder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Thousand Oaks woman was charged Monday afternoon in the death of a 21-year-old aspiring model.
On Thursday, Camarillo police arrested 44-year-old Kelly Park and her roommate 34-year-old Ronnie Case in connection with the killing. Pending further investigation, prosecutors have declined to immediately charge Case in connection with the murder.
Park faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted. Prosecutors recommended that she be held in lieu of $1 million bail.
Santa Monica police said there could be more arrests in the case.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call police at (310) 458-8488.
santa monica, murder, arrest, los angeles news
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area 7 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 52 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
39 min ago