Los Angeles News
Trapped dog rescued from Calif. aqueduct
PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A large dog trapped in the California aqueduct was rescued in Palmdale on Wednesday.
The bull mastiff got stuck in a levee, but the Los Angeles County Swift Water Rescue Team attached a rope and hoisted him to safety.
The dog had no ID tag or microchip. He remained remarkably calm during the whole ordeal.
Los Angeles County Animal Services said plenty of people already want to adopt him.
animal news, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)