Los Angeles News
Nurses to protest safety issues at L.A. Kaiser
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hundreds of nurses are planning to picket outside of the Kaiser Permanente building in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The nurses said they want to bring attention to safety issues at the hospital.
Some nurses in hospice said they are required to remain on call for 24-hour stretches, sometimes working up to 20 hours at a time.
The nurses are currently bargaining with management.
The protest is scheduled to start at noon.
strike, protest, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants