Los Angeles News
2 shot outside South L.A. restaurant,1 killed
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is under way after two people were shot outside a restaurant in South Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Police said the gunfire erupted in the parking lot of a Tam's Burgers near the corner of 101st Street and South Figueroa Street at about 11:30 p.m.
Officials said one of the victims was transported to the hospital, but later died. The other victim is in stable condition.
Police said the two victims were sitting in a car when an unknown man approached the car and started firing a gun.
Authorities said as of right now the shooting does not appear to be gang related. There is no word on whether any arrests have been made.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill