Los Angeles News
Bones found near Lancaster possibly human
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A homicide investigation is being conducted after a grim discovery near Edwards Air Force Base.
Bones, believed to be human remains, were found Tuesday night near Avenue D-8, between 90th Street East and 100th Street East.
The sheriff's department reports the bones are human, but the coroner has not confirmed that report.
body part found, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 2 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 45 min ago
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum 15 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion 52 min ago
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter