Los Angeles News
Local kids use lemonade stand to help Haiti
STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Some local kids gave a helping hand to the people of earthquake ravaged Haiti.
They set up a lemonade stand on Saturday in Studio City with proceeds going to an orphanage.
The idea started a few days ago, when a 6-year-old asked his dad if people in Haiti still needed help.
More than 1.5 million people remain homeless in Haiti, many still living under tarps and tents.
charity, studio city, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video