Los Angeles News
Local kids use lemonade stand to help Haiti
STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- Some local kids gave a helping hand to the people of earthquake ravaged Haiti.
They set up a lemonade stand on Saturday in Studio City with proceeds going to an orphanage.
The idea started a few days ago, when a 6-year-old asked his dad if people in Haiti still needed help.
More than 1.5 million people remain homeless in Haiti, many still living under tarps and tents.
charity, studio city, los angeles news
- Race for LA mayor too close to call 7 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10