Los Angeles News
3 arrested at HARD Summer rave in Chinatown
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Security was tight at an outdoor music festival that took place near Chinatown on Saturday.
The HARD Summer music festival at the Los Angeles State Historic Park kicked off at around noon and ended at midnight.
Organizers banned backpacks and all concert goers were searched for drugs and alcohol.
One man was arrested for trespassing and two women were arrested for grand theft.
The event came less than two months after a 15-year-old girl died from a suspected drug overdose at an outdoor rave at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
The city of Los Angeles has instituted safety requirements since the June rave. It set up a rave task force to take a closer look at large-scale dance music events.
chinatown, arrest, los angeles news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 30 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide 15 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed