Los Angeles News
Truck spills fuel, cement into L.A. business
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A cement truck was backing onto a ramp leading to the roof of a business in Little Tokyo when the ramp collapsed, flipping the truck on its nose.
The business is located in the 1200 block of East Palmetto Street.
The truck was nearly at the top when the ramp collapsed, and about 20 gallons of diesel fuel spilled.
Several cubic yards of cement also flowed into the business.
The truck driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
City building and safety officials were called to check for structural damage.
little tokyo, los angeles news
- NKorea says it deported detained US war vet 46 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material 52 min ago
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia 29 min ago
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides 8 min ago
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
25 min ago