Los Angeles News
Suspects rob victims of iPhone in Silver Lake
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are looking for four men in connection with a pair of robberies Wednesday night and Thursday morning in the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles.
One incident was on the 800 block of Sanborn Avenue near Bellevue Park. Police said the suspects were after the victims' iPod and iPhone.
The victim was beaten with a stick and robbed of both items.
Police said there was a similar incident two hours earlier on the other side of the park at Descanso Drive and Robinson Street, but that victim was not beaten. He was, however, robbed of his wallet and iPhone.
robbery, silver lake, los angeles news
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked 33 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)