Los Angeles News
Suspects rob victims of iPhone in Silver Lake
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are looking for four men in connection with a pair of robberies Wednesday night and Thursday morning in the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles.
One incident was on the 800 block of Sanborn Avenue near Bellevue Park. Police said the suspects were after the victims' iPod and iPhone.
The victim was beaten with a stick and robbed of both items.
Police said there was a similar incident two hours earlier on the other side of the park at Descanso Drive and Robinson Street, but that victim was not beaten. He was, however, robbed of his wallet and iPhone.
robbery, silver lake, los angeles news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut