Los Angeles News
Limits set for Koreatown, Little Bangladesh
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- For the first time, the Los Angeles City Council has officially designated the boundaries of Koreatown and Little Bangladesh.
Koreatown is bounded by Olympic, Vermont, Third Street and Western Avenue.
Within Koreatown, along Third Street is Little Bangladesh.
Years ago, then-mayor Tom Bradley put up the Koreatown sign but never put in the paperwork to make it an officially recognized neighborhood.
Now, the two areas have been approved.
koreatown, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 47 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 35 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 53 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis