Los Angeles News
Limits set for Koreatown, Little Bangladesh
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- For the first time, the Los Angeles City Council has officially designated the boundaries of Koreatown and Little Bangladesh.
Koreatown is bounded by Olympic, Vermont, Third Street and Western Avenue.
Within Koreatown, along Third Street is Little Bangladesh.
Years ago, then-mayor Tom Bradley put up the Koreatown sign but never put in the paperwork to make it an officially recognized neighborhood.
Now, the two areas have been approved.
koreatown, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 27 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station 28 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 26 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...