Los Angeles News
Limits set for Koreatown, Little Bangladesh
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- For the first time, the Los Angeles City Council has officially designated the boundaries of Koreatown and Little Bangladesh.
Koreatown is bounded by Olympic, Vermont, Third Street and Western Avenue.
Within Koreatown, along Third Street is Little Bangladesh.
Years ago, then-mayor Tom Bradley put up the Koreatown sign but never put in the paperwork to make it an officially recognized neighborhood.
Now, the two areas have been approved.
koreatown, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 56 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 28 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million 6 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued 41 min ago
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
28 min ago