Los Angeles News
Driver kills man asleep in bushes off 101 Fwy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorist veered off the road and killed a man who had been asleep in the bushes near a 101 Freeway off ramp.
CHP officials said 28-year-old Anesha Hicks of San Leandro was driving the Mitsubishi Galant that also hit a tree and two road signs and caught fire.
Hicks was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
koreatown, car crash, arrest, dui, los angeles news
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 37 min ago
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer 47 min ago
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics 32 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Photos: 'Modern Family' home selling for $2.35M
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)