Los Angeles News
Driver kills man asleep in bushes off 101 Fwy
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorist veered off the road and killed a man who had been asleep in the bushes near a 101 Freeway off ramp.
CHP officials said 28-year-old Anesha Hicks of San Leandro was driving the Mitsubishi Galant that also hit a tree and two road signs and caught fire.
Hicks was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
koreatown, car crash, arrest, dui, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 59 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 16 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
20 min ago