Los Angeles News
Man hospitalized after Koreatown hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man has been hospitalized after he was hit by a car in Koreatown on Friday night.
He was struck after he reportedly left a bar, the Rodeo Room, and stepped into the street at Vermont Avenue and Pico Boulevard around 11:30 p.m.
His condition has not been released. It's not clear if the driver who hit him stopped.
If you saw anything that could help investigators, call 1-877-LAPD-24-7 or 877-527-3247.
City News Service contributed to this report.
koreatown, hit and run, los angeles news
- 4 hospitalized in Fullerton bar stabbing 8 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Gorman brush fire near full containment 57 min ago
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report