Los Angeles News
Missing 81-year-old found safe in San Marino
SAN MARINO, Calif. (KABC) -- An 81-year-old man who was reported missing in the Pomona area was found safe in San Marino early Sunday morning.
Donald Smith had apparently run out of gas, fell asleep in his car and was spotted by police.
Smith was last seen driving away from a CVS store on Friday afternoon.
Police said Smith has shown early signs of dementia and needs daily medication.
How he got to San Marino is not known.
Smith has been reunited with his family.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts 405 South lanes 36 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 50 min ago
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover 53 min ago
- Baldwin Village fire likely sparked by candle 4 min ago
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen 36 min ago
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video