Los Angeles News
Missing 81-year-old found safe in San Marino
SAN MARINO, Calif. (KABC) -- An 81-year-old man who was reported missing in the Pomona area was found safe in San Marino early Sunday morning.
Donald Smith had apparently run out of gas, fell asleep in his car and was spotted by police.
Smith was last seen driving away from a CVS store on Friday afternoon.
Police said Smith has shown early signs of dementia and needs daily medication.
How he got to San Marino is not known.
Smith has been reunited with his family.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants