Los Angeles News
Missing 81-year-old found safe in San Marino
SAN MARINO, Calif. (KABC) -- An 81-year-old man who was reported missing in the Pomona area was found safe in San Marino early Sunday morning.
Donald Smith had apparently run out of gas, fell asleep in his car and was spotted by police.
Smith was last seen driving away from a CVS store on Friday afternoon.
Police said Smith has shown early signs of dementia and needs daily medication.
How he got to San Marino is not known.
Smith has been reunited with his family.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 56 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured 4 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million 34 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
56 min ago