Los Angeles News
New Rose Queen crowned in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Evanne Friedman was officially crowned the new Rose Queen during a ceremony in Pasadena Thursday.
The 17-year-old received her crown during a ceremony at the Pasadena Convention Center along with six members of her royal court.
Friedman was chosen from among more than 1,000 entries to reign over the 122nd Rose Parade and the 97th Rose Bowl Game.
pasadena, bcs bowl series, los angeles news
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 52 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders 28 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed 14 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts