Los Angeles News
New Rose Queen crowned in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Evanne Friedman was officially crowned the new Rose Queen during a ceremony in Pasadena Thursday.
The 17-year-old received her crown during a ceremony at the Pasadena Convention Center along with six members of her royal court.
Friedman was chosen from among more than 1,000 entries to reign over the 122nd Rose Parade and the 97th Rose Bowl Game.
pasadena, bcs bowl series, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Oak Hills bust nets nearly 2K pot plants
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police
- Crystal Cathedral congregation gets new name
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Yosemite park's tourist amenities at stake 24 min ago
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video