Los Angeles News
New Rose Queen crowned in Pasadena
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Evanne Friedman was officially crowned the new Rose Queen during a ceremony in Pasadena Thursday.
The 17-year-old received her crown during a ceremony at the Pasadena Convention Center along with six members of her royal court.
Friedman was chosen from among more than 1,000 entries to reign over the 122nd Rose Parade and the 97th Rose Bowl Game.
pasadena, bcs bowl series, los angeles news
- UK theater collapse: 20-40 injuries reported 1 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis