Los Angeles News
Dog, owner reunite after car crash
GLENDORA, Calif. (KABC) -- It is a face and a disposition only a mother could love.
Jamie Anderson does now more than ever after she and Tater Tot, her lap dog, were involved in a terrible crash.
Anderson was on the freeway when a car veered into her lane. She lost control of the car before it flipped.
The accident left Anderson's neck broken in three places. Her family feared the worst, but she could only think about her dog that ran off after the crash.
For six days in the hospital, Anderson fretted. Then the family got a call that changed everything.
The family snuck Tater Tot into the hospital and Anderson's disposition immediately improved.
"Two hours after we took the dog in I got a text that she got up and walked," said Anderson's mother, Kim Taylor.
Anderson's a mom, and knowing Tater Tot needed her was enough, even if the little dog does have a nasty reputation.
Jamie wouldn't have Tater Tot any other way and knowing how important she is to the pint-sized pet continues to inspire her to make a full recovery.
unbelievable, dog tale, car crash, accident, los angeles news, john gregory
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 12 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 47 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds