Los Angeles News
Dog, owner reunite after car crash
GLENDORA, Calif. (KABC) -- It is a face and a disposition only a mother could love.
Jamie Anderson does now more than ever after she and Tater Tot, her lap dog, were involved in a terrible crash.
Anderson was on the freeway when a car veered into her lane. She lost control of the car before it flipped.
The accident left Anderson's neck broken in three places. Her family feared the worst, but she could only think about her dog that ran off after the crash.
For six days in the hospital, Anderson fretted. Then the family got a call that changed everything.
The family snuck Tater Tot into the hospital and Anderson's disposition immediately improved.
"Two hours after we took the dog in I got a text that she got up and walked," said Anderson's mother, Kim Taylor.
Anderson's a mom, and knowing Tater Tot needed her was enough, even if the little dog does have a nasty reputation.
Jamie wouldn't have Tater Tot any other way and knowing how important she is to the pint-sized pet continues to inspire her to make a full recovery.
unbelievable, dog tale, car crash, accident, los angeles news, john gregory
- OC sheriff's reserve sgt. found shot, beaten 15 min ago
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating 58 min ago
- abcnews: Cleveland kidnap victims 'happy and safe'
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale