Los Angeles News
Elderly woman fatally struck in Ktown hit-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An elderly woman was struck and killed by a hit-and-run motorist in Koreatown on Saturday, said police.
Los Angeles police said responding officers found the woman wedged near a parked vehicle at Olympic and Harvard boulevards around 2:30 a.m.
The victim is Gae Sum Park, 81, of Los Angeles.
Authorities said the woman was hit by a late 1990s Toyota 4-Runner that is light in color. It was last seen heading southbound on Harvard Boulevard.
Anyone with information is urged to call police at (877) 527-3247.
City News Service contributed to this report.
koreatown, hit and run, los angeles news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images 44 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4 48 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot 29 min ago
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- New Jersey teen who sued parents returns home
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons