Los Angeles News
Elderly woman fatally struck in Ktown hit-run
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An elderly woman was struck and killed by a hit-and-run motorist in Koreatown on Saturday, said police.
Los Angeles police said responding officers found the woman wedged near a parked vehicle at Olympic and Harvard boulevards around 2:30 a.m.
The victim is Gae Sum Park, 81, of Los Angeles.
Authorities said the woman was hit by a late 1990s Toyota 4-Runner that is light in color. It was last seen heading southbound on Harvard Boulevard.
Anyone with information is urged to call police at (877) 527-3247.
City News Service contributed to this report.
koreatown, hit and run, los angeles news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 1 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour