Los Angeles News
Westwood water main break disrupts service
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A water main break sent water gushing out onto Westwood streets Monday morning and left around 20 customers without service.
It was a 12-inch water main that ruptured at Veteran and Levering avenues.
There was some significant flooding as firefighters attempted to isolate the break area.
Crews were on site to repair the damage and restore water service.
department of water and power, los angeles news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 31 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 43 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city 49 min ago
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
5 min ago