Los Angeles News
Westwood water main break disrupts service
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A water main break sent water gushing out onto Westwood streets Monday morning and left around 20 customers without service.
It was a 12-inch water main that ruptured at Veteran and Levering avenues.
There was some significant flooding as firefighters attempted to isolate the break area.
Crews were on site to repair the damage and restore water service.
department of water and power, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 38 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 20 min ago
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role